Why Kitchen deep cleaning is important?
The kitchen is an essential part of our lives, and for a healthy life kitchen, deep cleaning should be a necessary part of our daily routine. Regardless of your kitchen’s size, keeping your kitchen deeply clean is necessary for various reasons. Maintaining cleanliness is not only healthy but can also be proved very economical. To ensure that every corner of your kitchen is spotless and germ-free, you should consider professional kitchen deep cleaning services from a trusted deep cleaning company at least twice a year.
Reasons why you should do kitchen Deep cleaning:
Kitchen deep cleaning is essential and has various benefits. It will result in fewer harsh chemicals and a lower risk of toxic exposure than a periodic cleaning session with harmful cleaning agents to remove stubborn stains. Kitchen deep cleaning can increase the life of your valuable kitchen appliances. It also saves your time and space, and you can focus on other chores instead of cleaning the kitchen before the arrival of any visitor.
It plays the most significant role in maintaining a healthy environment for everyone, as the kitchen has food residues everywhere which can be excellent for insects and germs. If not cleaned regularly, your kitchen corners can become home to these insects, bacteria and germs w, which might cause multiple diseases.
Tips for Kitchen Deep Cleaning
If you want to save cost by doing kitchen deep cleaning yourself rather than hiring kitchen deep cleaning services, this blog will walk you through some essential tips for kitchen cleaning:
General instructions for the kitchen Deep Cleaning
- Wear an apron and disposable gloves before cleaning, especially if you’re using chemicals.
- Carefully read and follow the instructions given on any cleaning products before you use them.
- Ensure ventilation by turning on the electric fan or opening a window.
- Before experimenting with any new cleaning product, try it on a tiny area to ensure that it will not cause harm or leave any stains on the surface.
- Check the labels of all the cleaners and sprays for instructions and cautions.
What Is The Best Way To Clean A Kitchen Sink?
The method you use to clean your sink may vary based on the type of basin you have in your kitchen.
• A Stainless-Steel Sink
- Wet the sink.
- Evenly coat with baking soda and leave it for a few minutes.
- Use an old toothbrush, and scrub softly yet firmly.
Note: Avoid using any aggressive chemicals on steel sinks as they might leave some permanent stains.
• A Ceramic Sink
- Clean the sink using dishwashing liquid, warm water, and a clean towel.
- Spray a chlorine cleanser over the sink and let it rest for a few minutes.
- Gently scrub in circular movements with a soft washcloth or sponge to remove stains.
- Rinse again
What Is The Best Way To Deep Clean A Dishwasher?
- Remove the screen and rinse it in lukewarm, soapy water for a few minutes.
- Scrub it with a sponge to clear any leftovers before placing them in the dishwasher.
- To remove plaque, fill your dishwasher with a cup of the cleaning solution and run a complete cleaning cycle.
- Evenly sprinkle the bottom of the dishwasher with baking soda.
- Let the baking soda sit overnight before running a thorough clean cycle in the morning.
What Is The Best Way To Deeply Clean A Stovetop?
Stove cleaning is also an important part of kitchen deep cleaning. However, the best approach for cleaning a stove, like sinks, depends on the type of stovetop you use.
• A Glass-Top Stove
- First and foremost, clear up any dirt particles which might have been left.
- Coat the stove with a non-abrasive cream solvent and let it sit for 10 minutes or as directed.
- Scrub the stove with a soft cloth. If you come across any rough spots, try a grainy sponge but be gentle.
An Electric Stovetop
- Remove your propane grills from the stove if they can be detached.
- Follow the methods outlined above for glass stovetops.
- To remove the hotplates, use a sandpaper pad to scrape away any burned food residues.
- Rinse the crock pots and return them to the stove.
A Gas Stove Top
- Remove the gas rings and soak them in a cleaner solution.
- Remove grime with a clean towel. A brush works nicely for difficult spots.
- Remove any removable burners and clean them with a special spray cleaner. Water should be avoided since it might wet the burners and impede them from operating.
- Use a clean wipe or cloth to remove any remaining solution from a stove.
How to Clean an Exhaust?
- If your exhaust fan has carbon or paper filters, these must be changed rather than cleaned.
- If you have a thin metal filter, take it from the stove hood and soak it in warm water and white vinegar solution overnight.
- Wipe the strainer filter to eliminate any remaining oil.
- You can also use baking soda paste and water paste solution around the net filter.
- Scrub the exhaust cover gently with a brush after applying the paste.
- Wipe the lid off with a clean moist cloth and reinstall the filter.
The Best Way To Deeply Clean A Fridge
Kitchen deep cleaning is incomplete without cleaning your fridge. It can be done in few following steps:
- First, empty your fridge and remove all the removable racks and attachments.
- Soak all racks in a food-safe antimicrobial cleanser and rinse.
- Spray the inside of the refrigerator with the chemical-free cleaner and leave it. (Note: Do check the label of your cleanser for instructions)
- Wipe with a moist towel or clean wipe.
- You can also use baking soda and water solution in the fridge and leave it for a day to eliminate any pungent smell from your fridge.
Cleaning Kitchen Cabinets
- Initially, unload the cabinets and vacuum the inner surface.
- Combine cleaning solutions and lukewarm, then use a clean, soft cloth or kitchen towel to wipe the cabinets inside and out.
How To Deep Clean The Kitchen Floor?
The method of floor cleaning varies with the type of kitchen floor.
• Hardwood and Laminated Floors
- First and foremost, vacuum the floor to ensure there is no trash.
- Make white vinegar and a dishwashing liquid solution.
- Scrub the floor using a mop equipped with polyamide scrub brushes and the surface cleaner.
- Rinse the floor with the mop once it has been dried out.
- Use a soft cloth and a little jojoba oil to clean away any scratch marks if available.
• Ceramic Tile Floors
- Vacuum the floor to ensure it is free from dirt.
- Spray white vinegar solution on the floor.
- Use a moist mop to clean the floor.
- Use a vapour cleaning to remove stubborn stains, especially in the brickwork.
Kitchen Deep Cleaning Services In Sheffield
These are some valuable tips and techniques to make your kitchen deep cleaning more manageable. Contact us if you are looking for professional and reliable kitchen deep cleaning services. Clean N Clean provides the most trusted deep cleaning and regular cleaning services in Sheffield.